(PETG) - kb88
Footprint 8.5" X 4"
"The keyboarding stands hold the books so straight. Even the kids have commented how much better and easier the books are to read!" Carol Thibodeaux, keyboarding teacher, CA
These stands are:
- Designed specifically to hold tall keyboarding books with the spine at the top.
- Made to handle student use.
- Extra thick 4.5mm clear PETG thermoplastic polymer. (One of the toughest transparent materials known today.)
- Works with:
- Glencoe "Keyboarding with Computer Applications" (size: 8.5" wide X 10.75" high hardcover, perfect bound spine at top)
- Glencoe "Micro Mastery Keyboarding & Word Processing Applications" (size: 8.5" wide X 10.75" high hardcover, spiral bound spine at top)
- Century 21: Any top bound, hardcover "Computer", "Keyboarding", or "Jr. Input" books
Minimum Order - 4 (any model combination)
How to use the kb88 Book Stand
Keyboarding Book Stand Durability Demo