The hands-free open book holder
- A convenient and simple holder for large and small books and e-book readers.
- Attractive, compact, unbreakable.
- Packaged in an attractive gift box.
If you're reading a book and you find yourself thinking that two hands are simply not enough, the Bookhug is the answer to your dilemma. The Bookhug was designed to hold hard and soft cover books open and upright, leaving the reader's hands completely free. Its unique, one-piece design accommodates most books up to 1.5" thick. It will conveniently hold a paperback while you eat, an instruction manual while you work, or a textbook while you type at the computer.
The BookHug will hold your Kindle, Nook or other e-book reader securely and upright for a hands-free reading experience for the electronic age also.
- hold cookbooks in the kitchen
- enable reader to study or write
- permit leisure reading while eating
- hold text or copy when typing
- display how-to books while a person works on a project
- enables a person to talk on the phone while referring to text